- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Able to undertake any manual labour required in the position
- A technical background across all AV disciplines.
- Understands the flexible nature of the events industry and who is willing to working unsociable hours
- Has a proactive attitude and above all a willingness to get involved, learn and make things happen
- Is a team player who is able to operate calmly under pressure.
- Self-motivated and passionate about a long-term career in the AV Industry
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time management and the ability to prioritise tasks
- PC literate
- Over 18
- Ideally with a full UK driving licence
- Can handle a hammer and screwdriver!
This is a permanent position which we are looking to fill as soon as possible. We offer a competitive salary package based on experience. If you feel you have the right skills and experience, are self-motivated and have a passion for the technical aspects of the Audio Visual industry then please get in touch.
You must be able to evidence your right to work in the UK.
Opportunity for overtime is frequent and will be required when necessary; Nights away and late working are part of the job.
Travel opportunities in the UK and Internationally.
Free on-site parking
Nights away and late working are part of the job.
Ability to commute/relocate: Ipswich, Suffolk
£14,000 – £25,000.00 per year
This job is located in Ipswich, Suffolk