Experienced Project / Production Manager
£30k – £35k a year (dependant on experience), private healthcare, pension, flexible hybrid working and do some really cool sh*t!
The role includes:
- Plan and manage the delivery of technical productions within the specified timeframe and budget
- Co-ordinate all external resources, suppliers, contractors to ensure that all elements of a project are delivered to an exceptionally high standard
- Produce all project-related documentation, including budgets, crew schedules, risk assessments and method statements
- Be responsible for the efficient procurement and scheduling of all project-related logistics
- Promote efficient and effective communications between all project stakeholders
- Have overall responsibility for the onsite management of assigned projects
- Participate actively in new business development with the Client Services team, providing technical recommendations and pricing
- Promote new technologies and techniques within the business, ensuring knowledge is shared amongst team members
- Negotiate pricing with suppliers whilst ensuring that high quality is maintained
- Be responsible for ensuring that delivery methods are compliant with current Health & Safety regulations
- Serve as the main client interface on projects, clarify strategic requirements, explain complex ideas clearly, and manage expectations
- Work independently, solve problems, make decisions, and communicate effectively in difficult situations.
- Flexibility to participate in international projects.
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Knowledge and experience of budgeting processes and experience with managing budgets of £100k+
- A good understanding of sound, lighting and video systems, Ideally a theatrical background but not essential, however, experience working in live events and productions is required.
- Strong practical skills and problem-solving qualities
- Experienced with managing a team on-site to produce a multifaceted event
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in the use of IT applications (including MS Office, particularly Excel)
If you’re excited about the opportunity to deliver amazing work to well-known clients, apply now! The deadline and start date is ‘the sooner the better”!
If you prefer, please email Stuart at [email protected]
This is a full-time role and not a freelance role.